Building a Performance Strategy to Enhance Your Application User Experience
A ZeroTurnaround live web session< Back to all webinars
Does your business have an appropriate focus on application performance? This 20-minute session will look at how businesses can benefit from baking performance testing into our processes at every stage of the application lifecycle.
The Business Impact
Join this session to learn how you can make performance a first class citizen in your application teams, rather than an afterthought that leads to outages, lost customers and lost revenue. We look at:
- How Software Performance Ties to Reaching your Business Goals
- How focusing on performance can reduce un-budgeted expenses
- Which time-wasting performance strategies to avoid
The Technical Impact
We wouldn’t dream of not running quality tests at every stage of our application lifecycle. Testing QA at every state of our application lifecycle bakes quality into our application from the start. So why do we not do the same with Performance? We look at:
- Realistic Performance Strategies throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- Cutting waste by eliminating ineffective performance strategies
- How to optimize the SDLC for end-user experience
Simon Maple, Developer Advocate
Simon is a Developer Advocate at ZeroTurnaround, and is all about community discussion and interaction. His passion around technical communities led him to become the founder and organiser of the vJUG (virtualJUG), as well as continuing to be an active leader of the London Java Community (LJC). Simon’s energy in building and driving the Java community forward culminated in him becoming a Java Champion in 2014.