It’s been an extraordinary year for ZeroTurnaround. I’m excited to share some of the highlights of our best year ever:
- We expanded our offices in Prague and Boston to accommodate our growing team of business and engineering talent now reaching 160 full-time employees, with headcount up 68% from last year.
- We launched a new product, XRebel, a lightweight Java profiler, which is already being used by over 100 organizations in 33 countries.
- We launched JRebel 6 in November, the first major release of the product to feature full integration of Javeleon technologies, acquired by ZeroTurnaround in March 2013.
- RebelLabs, the technical content and community site for Java developers sponsored by ZeroTurnaround, continued to produce lots of fabulous content, including eight thought-provoking and vendor-agnostic original research reports. Read their year-end highlights here.
- ZeroTurnaround Developer Advocate Simon Maple was named a 2014 Java Champion along with Anton Arhipov, Product Manager for XRebel. They join coworker Geert Bevin, who has been a Java Champion since July 2006.
- vJUG – the first Virtual Java User Group, led by Simon Maple and sponsored by RebelLabs, celebrated its one-year anniversary in 2014 with membership now reaching more than 2,200 Java enthusiasts in 85 countries.
- For the second year in a row, ZeroTurnaround was named as one of the best application lifecycle management (ALM) and development tools in the SD Times 100, and this year we were also named as a Cool Vendor by Gartner.
- ZeroTurnaround now has over 60,000 active users at 5,200+ customers, including 36% of Fortune 100, in 80+ countries.
Thank you for helping make 2014 such an incredible year for ZeroTurnaround! More details are in the press release here.