Try out JRebel for your chance to win one of three getaways during three-month promotion.
Boston – Jun 18, 2013 – ZeroTurnaround is helping fulfill the bucket lists of developers worldwide with its new promotion, running from June 10 to September 15. Called ‘The Developer’s Bucket List,’ the three-month campaign provides participants a shot at scoring one of three incredible getaways, guaranteed to thrill any developer – particularly those with a love for physics, technology or space. Participants are eligible simply by trying out ZeroTurnaround’s JRebel technology, their JVM-plugin that makes it possible for Java developers to instantly see any code change made to an app without redeploying.
Each trip allows the winner and a guest of his or her choice a trip to one of the following locations:
- CERN – Geneva, Switzerland, Spring 2014: Visit Cern, home to the world’s largest particle accelerator, up close in personal, in this trip to the land of chocolate and cuckoo clocks.
- CES – Las Vegas, NV, January 2014: Stay in the City of Sin and attend CES 2014, January 7-14. Yes, what happens there, stays there.
- NASA – Orlando, FL, Spring 2014: What’s better than Disney World? A trip to The Kennedy Space Center, home to every NASA human space flight since 1968.
What does each trip entail? ZeroTurnaround’s pulling out all the stops to cover the expenses – flight, hotel, tickets to the event, transportation (airport, hotel and attraction).
Here’s how it works:
- Complete the JRebel Activation Form: Complete the JRebel Activation Form to gain access to a Free 14-day Trial, and be entered to win!
- Copy the Activation Code to a Clipboard: Paste it into the configuration wizard (inside the IDE) in the next step.
- Add JRebel to the IDE (i.e. Eclipse, IntelliJIDEA, Netbeans): After submitting the form, follow the IDE specific instructions found in the left nav, and launch the IDE to get started.
To increase odds – refer! Once signed up for a JRebel evaluation, participants will receive an email regarding the campaign and its referral program. The referral program is the best way to take advantage of the campaign and increase the odds of winning. Every person that signs up for a trial because of a forwarded referral email will bring five extra ‘names in the hat.’ Refer 10 people? That’s 51 chances of the chances of being picked (one for an evaluation and 50 through referrals). All referrals are tracked through a unique code, which is tracked when participants forward the link – only referrals generated through a tracking code will be honored.
Some additional details:
- Participants must be a Java developer or manage a Java development team.
- Limit one evaluation license per person – fill out more than one and participants will be blocked from the promotion.
- Participants must provide correct date upon registering
- ZeroTurnaround will give away one trip every month for three months (June-July, July-August, August-September).
The Developer’s Bucket List campaign ends on September 15, 2013. Winners will be announced on the ZeroTurnaround blog and on Twitter.
You can also read the original press release. To find out more about JRebel.com and XRebel.com, two revolutionary tools for developing quality software faster, just make a clicky-sound on the words above.