We’re happy to announce the JavaRebel 2.0.1 release. It is a maintenance release incorporating all the bugfixes that have accumulated during the past two months. It also updates the bundled plugins to the latest versions.
- Fixed a deadlock that caused infinite startup.
- Fixed new method parameter annotations not parsed correctly.
- Fixed “this” not resolving in debugger.
- Fixed Spring plugin trying to reconfigure beans created by a FactoryBean.
- Fixed AspectJ plugin with Spring reparsing aop.xml.
- Fixed EJB modules not-reloading in JBoss and WL when configured with rebel.xml.
- Fixed NullPointerException on WL startup.
- Fixed Velocity engine startup.
- Improved Servlet Context perfomance when configured with rebel.xml.
- Spring plugin now autowires changed beans that don’t have BeanDefinition.
- Added Wicket @SpringBean plugin.