We’re glad to announce the JRebel 2.1.1 release. It is a maintenance release incorporating all the bugfixes that have accumulated during the past month or so. It also includes the new Log4J plugin, support for Jetty 7 and GlassFish v3 Preview (apparently Prelude and Preview differ a lot, go figure).
- Support for Jetty 7
- Preliminary support for GlassFish v3 Preview
- Log4J plugin now reloads changes to log configuration on-the-fly, contributed by Julien Richard.
- Fixed an issue causing the annotations on constructors to disappear after class reload.
- Fixed an issue with Google Web Toolkit client side classes in hosted mode
- Fixed an issue with FileNotFoundException thrown by JavaRebelResourceServlet
- Fixed an issue with ClassCastException when defining web services in web.xml
- Fixed several issues in the Wicket plugin.
You can pick up the new version on our download page, by choosing the standard download.