To run with JRebel Agent,use:-agentpath:/Users/…/.jrebel/lib/libjrebel64.dylib

ZeroTurnaround Homepage Forums JRebel Support To run with JRebel Agent,use:-agentpath:/Users/…/.jrebel/lib/libjrebel64.dylib

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  syeremy 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

syeremy

HEllo,

I upgraded to jrebel 7.0, and after that i started getting that issue. even after adding the right configuration to the MAVEN_OPTS in my .bash_profile.

export MAVEN_OPTS="-agentpath:/Users/syeremy/.jrebel/lib/libjrebel64.dylib $MAVEN_OPTS"

This is the command is not working for me :
    mvn -P cargo.run -D repo.path=storage -D jrebel

although this command works properly for me :

mvn clean verify -D jrebel

This is the complete log i am getting :

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] To run with JRebel Agent, use: -agentpath:/Users/syeremy/.jrebel/lib/libjrebel64.dylib
    [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] For more information, please read https://zeroturnaround.com/software/jrebel/jrebel7-agent-upgrade-cli/
    [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 
    [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] JRebel Agent is building a bootclass cache to /Users/syeremy/dev/projects/.../target/tomcat8x/temp/rebelboot.jar
    [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 
    [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Check the instructions above to start using JRebel. The JVM will now exit.

syeremy

Found the solution.

We can specify that property in the POM :

<profile>
          <id>default</id>
          <activation>
            <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
            <property>
              <name>jrebel</name>
            </property>
          </activation>
          <properties>
            <javaagent>-agentpath:/Users/syeremy/.jrebel/lib/libjrebel64.dylib</javaagent>
          </properties>
        </profile>

and because that is a configuration specific for my laptop, i needed to move it from my project POM to my %USER_HOME%/.m2/settings.xml configuration.

Hope that can help to someone else

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.