please provide a valid phone number

ZeroTurnaround Homepage Forums Free Tools please provide a valid phone number

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Valerie Avramenko 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

BYUNGJE KIM

I install optimizer for eclipse.

But, I can’t connect because phone number.
    “please provide a valid phone number”

How do I fill phone number?

Margus
    Rebel Staff

Hi!

Sorry to hear that it is not working for You. what format did you use for phone number? for me the format +372XXXXXXX worked well. could you try prefing your telephone number with your country code ?

Unfortunately the signup form requires the phone number and this number is validated by our partner service. In some countries they are able to check if the phone number is actually in use. So, in case you have done a minor mistake while typing in your number chances are you get this unfriendly validation error.

Best Regards,
    Margus

I got “please provide a valid phone number” when restart eclipse too.
    Filling the form with +372XXXXXXX doesn’t work, how can I fill the phone number?
    Need help

Hello,

I am also having the same problem. I have tried at least 4 valid and functional phone numbers (in my country) with the appropriate international prefix, but still they do not pass validation. Bear in mind, I have another installation that took place a few months ago, and that worked just fine. You should really look into this, please.

Best Regards,
    Dimitris

Valerie Avramenko
    Rebel Staff

Hello!

We had some issues with our phone number verification system, which is fixed now :) So you can try again to enter your number, should be good. Please let us know if there are still any constraints with that!

Kind regards,
    Valerie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.