Error Deploying JBOSS Server with JRebel

Forum on this website is being phased out. New threads or replies cannot be posted. Existing content remains available for now in read only mode. You can contact technical support at support@zeroturnaround.com.

ZeroTurnaround Homepage Forums JRebel Support Error Deploying JBOSS Server with JRebel

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jojobean13 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jojobean13

I have a project in Eclipse (Oxygen 4.7.2) that’s deployed with a JBOSS server (6.4). It was working fine up until a few days ago. Now when I deploy it with JRebel turned on, it appears to deploy as per usual, but it errors out as soon as I try to login to the application on my localhost. If I deploy the server with JRebel turned off, all is well again. It’s only for this specific project. My other project is deploying fine with JRebel enabled. I’ve looked at settings and configuration, console output, logs, restarted the computer, restarted Eclipse, removed the project from Eclipse and reimported it, and not sure what to do next. The project is a multi-project maven project. I have the maven, jboss, and jrebel plugins installed and all are up-to-date.

Colton Sablinsky

Hello,

What’s the error that you are getting when you try to login? If it confidential you can also email support@zeroturnaround.com.

Colton

jojobean13

It miraculously started working suddenly, although I’m not sure what I did that worked. I think it was likely deleting all files and folders from the server standalone tmp folder and doing a fresh mvn clean install, but that’s just a guess.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘JRebel Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.