Eclipse Optimizer Registration is horrible

ZeroTurnaround Homepage Forums Free Tools Eclipse Optimizer Registration is horrible

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  webbbret 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Robert Ross

The registration form needs some dang feedback telling you what’s wrong and how to fix it. Simply highlighting fields is just the worst user experience ever. Moreover, what exactly is wrong with my email address that it keeps telling me “Invalid Email”? I’m not posting it here, but I have double and triple checked it and it is perfectly valid. The form validation is a mess.

Sven Laanela
    Rebel Staff

Hi Robert,

I am sorry you are experiencing some difficulties with the registration form in Optimizer for Eclipse. Would it be possible to send me a screenshot of what is shown to you and what you are attempting to enter so I could hopefully see what is going on?
    If you could also send me the eclipse .log file for a session where you are attempting to register, then that would also be immensely helpful. You can find the eclipse .log at workspace/.metadata/.log

Looking forward to your reply,
    -Sven

webbbret

If you click on the Start optimizing button it doesn’t do anything. It says registering in Eclipse lower right hand at the bottom. The “Sign up and start optimizing” screen never goes away. Is this the desired functionality? Can Corp firewall keep the screen from moving on?

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  webbbret.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.