Does it support Weld SE?

ZeroTurnaround Homepage Forums JRebel Support Does it support Weld SE?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  seto 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

seto

I tried run Weld SE with it. And NPE is reported. But it’s not reported without JRebel.

java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at org.jboss.weld.util.Beans.containsAllQualifiers(Beans.java:205) ~[weld-se-2.4.2.SP1.jar:2.4.2.SP1]

seto

But the problem gone with Debug with JRebel.

seto

QualifierInstance.of(bean, store)
    maybe sometimes null.
    It will occur with debug as well.
    I add a breakpoint for NPE. And it breaks. The QualifierInstance.of(bean, store) is null when the issue occurs. But after it’s break. I watch QualifierInstance.of(bean, store). It’s not null. It seems it’s the problem of JRebel.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  seto.

seto

java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at org.jboss.weld.util.Beans.containsAllQualifiers(Beans.java:205) ~[weld-se-2.4.2.SP1.jar:2.4.2.SP1]
    at org.jboss.weld.resolution.AbstractTypeSafeBeanResolver.matches(AbstractTypeSafeBeanResolver.java:202) ~[weld-se-2.4.2.SP1.jar:2.4.2.SP1]

AbstractTypeSafeBeanResolver.java:202
    QualifierInstance.of(bean, store) will be sometimes null.

seto

It’s a task run iterative again and again in other threads by Infinispan DefaultExecutorService.
    It just like some times the QualifierInstance.of(bean, store) return null instead of the correct value.

ristoparnapuu
    Rebel Staff

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response. Letting you know that we have identified the issue and are working on a fix. I will let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Regards,
    Risto

ristoparnapuu
    Rebel Staff

Hi,

Our developers made some fixes to the nightly build available for download from https://zeroturnaround.com/software/jrebel/download/nightly-build/.

Let me know if using the nightly build resolved the issue for you.

All the best,
    Risto

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.