Constantly seeing ClassPathScanningCandidateComponentProvider log messages

ZeroTurnaround Homepage Forums JRebel Support Constantly seeing ClassPathScanningCandidateComponentProvider log messages

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  fjeanneau 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

fjeanneau

Hi,

Since “upgrading” from the legacy agent to the JRebel 7 agent, we’re now seeing constantly in the logs of our application messages like this:
    15:12:20,528 INFO [ClassPathScanningCandidateComponentProvider:186] JSR-330 ‘javax.inject.Named’ annotation found and supported for component scanning
    15:12:20,616 INFO [ClassPathScanningCandidateComponentProvider:178] JSR-250 ‘javax.annotation.ManagedBean’ found and supported for component scanning
    15:12:20,616 INFO [ClassPathScanningCandidateComponentProvider:186] JSR-330 ‘javax.inject.Named’ annotation found and supported for component scanning
    15:12:20,660 INFO [ClassPathScanningCandidateComponentProvider:178] JSR-250 ‘javax.annotation.ManagedBean’ found and supported for component scanning

Everytime we’re reloading a web page or there is some interaction with our web application, we have those messages constantly, like 20 in a row and more from time to time.

It seems also that our application is using more CPU, but it might be just a feeling, I can’t prove it.

It’s just in development mode, but it’s annoying.

We’re using JRebel with Liferay 6.2, with Spring MVC portlets (that are using annotations).

What could be causing those log messages? Could this have an impact on the CPU usage? Can we just silence those logs, if so, how? I tried using -Drebel.log=warn but I still see them..

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.