Configure SMTP server fails on 3.3.5

ZeroTurnaround Homepage Forums License Server Configure SMTP server fails on 3.3.5

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  neerbos 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

neerbos

Hi,

I just updated to 3.3.5 (from 3.2.x). I noticed that the SMTP configuration was not completed though I previously set it.

Turns out I cannot set a custom SMTP server anymore. Whenever I save the settings (using localhost for SMTP) I get the following error message

Server error occurred!

Request: POST /settings/smtp
    Error message: Execution exception[[IllegalStateException: JSR-303 validated property ‘a’ does not have a corresponding accessor for data binding – check your DataBinder’s configuration (bean property versus direct field access)]]

Is this a bug?

BTW: using the mail service at zeroturnaround.com works fine. But we like to sent the e-mail using our relay.

Valerie Avramenko
    Rebel Staff

Hello Marco!

Yes, it was a bug in our License Server, we fixed it already in the Nightly Build: https://dl.zeroturnaround.com/license-server/releases/license-server-3.3.6-SNAPSHOT.zip

Could you please try it out and let us know if it’s all good now? Install it as a usual LS update (make sure to make a copy of your database – license-server/data/db folder beforehand).

Kind regards,
    Valerie

neerbos

Hi Valerie,

I am pleased to report that the 3.3.6 snapshot is working fine with our settings. It even reverted to my original SMTP settings from 3.2.

Thanks,
    marco.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.