Cache state for reload?

Forum on this website is being phased out. New threads or replies cannot be posted. Existing content remains available for now in read only mode. You can contact technical support at support@zeroturnaround.com.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Valerie Avramenko 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jason Klapste
    Participant

I’ve got a couple of JRebel plugins I’ve written– and am working on a new one and not quite sure how to solve a problem– any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

The plugin is a class reload event listener and is triggering a reload on a javax.servlet.Filter.

Filter has an init(FilterConfig) method that I need to call, but don’t have the FilterConfig it was called with originally (and I can’t modify the class to cache it in the class as I don’t own that class, another team does!).

Do you have any suggestions on how I might deal with this situation?

Valerie Avramenko
    Rebel Staff

Hello Jason!

In your case you can still instrument classes, even if you don’t own them. Which means that you still can cash it yourself :) Please let us know if we answered your question or if you have any others?

Kind regards,
    Valerie

rickytrnr

Hello

We need a param that can force reload the children view only .

Valerie Avramenko
    Rebel Staff

Hello!

Could you please be more specific?

Kind regards,
    Valerie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘JRebel Development and Plugins’ is closed to new topics and replies.