Launch a career
that's out of this world
VP of Operations
ZeroTurnaround is looking for a highly motivated, forward thinking leader to join our team. As our VP of Operations, you will lead our Go-to-Market strategy as the internal performance, product and operations subject matter expert. In this role, you will have a significant impact on company growth through the development, communication and execution of company goals and internal performance metrics, ensuring alignment across the business. As a key partner to the business, member of the executive team and manager of our exceptional operations and customer success teams, this is an opportunity to bring your experience and passion for results with you to ZeroTurnaround!
Pipeline & Forecasting
- Implement comprehensive pipeline and forecast reporting, processes and tools across all business lines
- Assist sales leadership to accurately forecast business
- Establish stage benchmarks and expectations and assist in managing sales organization against those to ensure pipeline is accurate
- Establish and enforce pipeline management expectations; responsible for the ongoing communication with sales leaders for clean and accurate pipeline data
Reporting & Analytics
- Provide business critical sales and revenue insights, back up with accurate data and analytics
- Manage analytics team to build out and improve on performance metrics to reflect where the model is working and where improvements can be made
- Ensure cross-functional alignment of sales and company goals and execution
- Deliver accurate and relevant dashboard reporting: Create, improve and maintain key dashboards for executive management team. This may include weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, among others
- Spearhead cross-functional sales and customer success operations team to ensure comprehensive planning and coordination
- Develop strategies to optimize Salesforce and other enterprise sales tools across all business units
Strategy, Planning & Special Projects
- Work with sales leadership as well as cross-functional leaders (HR, Product, Marketing, etc.) on the annual business planning process
- Drive customer retention and deliver feedback on product to the various
ZeroTurnaround AS is an international technology company based in Estonia and United States that creates revolutionary tools for developing quality software faster. Our flagship product, JRebel, is helping tens of thousands of Java developers in almost 100 countries to skip builds & redeploys since 2007 adding a month of productive time per developer for $475 a year. Our newcomer, XRebel, is a new kind of profiler that helps Java developers understand performance and prevent production issues. ZeroTurnaround products are used by over 4000 organizations around the world including names like eBay, Disney, Volkswagen, IBM, Lufthansa and the US Federal Reserve.
One of the best reasons for working at ZeroTurnaround is the fact that we make our customers’ lives better every day and they get to tell us about it. We are constantly expanding our team, building new products and helping software eat the world faster. Come help us do it!
I like ZeroTurnaround because it's unique. Never in my life did I expect to work alongside such dedicated, smart, and motivated people.
Director of Sales
If you liked the movie Inception, then you'll like it here. You can't go much deeper into the JVM without building one yourself.
Team Lead, JRebel Core