Launch a career
that's out of this world
We’re looking for a standout HR Manager for our Boston office, currently 100 employees in the US and growing. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years experience working in an extremely dynamic, mature technology start-up environment, ideally supporting large sales teams. Ours is a hands-on and ever evolving environment, requiring ability to change direction quickly. Being flexible, knowing how to work in the grey area, and how to correctly prioritize tasks and being additive to our awesome culture is extremely important. We get to build on and contribute to a very energetic and exciting team, innovative ideas and attitudes welcomed!
This role includes employee relations at Team Lead level, payroll management, oversight of benefits administration, performance management and development of compensation programs. This position presents a tremendous opportunity to identify and implement HR program solutions and have a direct impact on growing the business and employee population. This will report to the VP of HR and have continued support from an HR Administrator.
- Proactive and engaging HR Business Partner to local management across all experience levels
- Ability to build strong relationships and maintain team morale, while handling sensitive situations and information
- Performance management, which includes but is not limited to developing a useful, consistent performance review process; knowing what each individual department will benefit from measuring
- Compensation analysis and planning
- Compliance and benefit management
- Benefits administration including annual open enrollment, 401(k) administration/compliance, etc.
- Collaborate with first time managers and leaders, training managers on how to effectively develop and manage and retain top talent
- Conduct exit interviews with departing employees and provide management team with reports on trending reasons for turnover and recommend solutions
ZeroTurnaround AS is an international technology company based in Estonia and United States that creates revolutionary tools for developing quality software faster. Our flagship product, JRebel, is helping tens of thousands of Java developers in almost 100 countries to skip builds & redeploys since 2007, adding a month of productive time per developer for $475 a year. Our other developer tool, XRebel, gives Java developers real time insight into application performance issues during development to reduce the number of issues reaching end-users in production. ZeroTurnaround products are used by over 4000 organizations around the world including names like eBay, Disney, Volkswagen, IBM, Lufthansa and the US Federal Reserve.
One of the best reasons for working at ZeroTurnaround is the fact that we make our customers’ lives better every day and they get to tell us about it. We are constantly expanding our team, building new products and helping software eat the world faster. Come help us do it!
I like ZeroTurnaround because it's unique. Never in my life did I expect to work alongside such dedicated, smart, and motivated people.
Director of Sales
If you liked the movie Inception, then you'll like it here. You can't go much deeper into the JVM without building one yourself.
Team Lead, JRebel Core