Launch a career
that's out of this world
Marketing Campaign Specialist
ZeroTurnaround is a rapidly growing software company with a focus on creating revolutionary Java productivity tools. The Company’s commercial heart beats in Boston, Massachusetts, while our development feet are firmly planted in Estonia, at two offices in Tallinn and Tartu. We also have a small sales and marketing team in Prague, Czech Republic.
We are seeking a highly motivated, intelligent, and organized Marketing Campaign Specialist to support daily operations in our Boston office. You’ll be able to utilize your creativity to foster a fun environment for our growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone with design chops and an interest in marketing to work with a growing team.
Some key responsibilities:
- Using InDesign, Keynote, Powerpoint and other tools, create materials for the sales team that helps them drive engagement at ZeroTurnaround’s largest and most important accounts
- Help drive success at events, both in terms of materials creation and other tasks
- Organize marketing department online content repositories
- Organize and mail out T-shirts, booklets and other artifacts
- Provide help on email, webinar and other campaigns
- Other design and administrative tasks as needed
We’re looking for someone with:
- Creativity and energy!
- Solid graphic design chops (with a link to your work)
- Amazing organizational skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficient in InDesign and other design tools
- Prior office experience preferred but not required
A little more about our culture:
- Open and collaborative workspace (no cubicles here!)
- Weekly catered team lunches, snacks and for the health conscious, fruit
- Company sponsored Happy Hours and Annual Holiday Party
- A kick-ass team of coworkers who are committed to building something, not just being a number
ZeroTurnaround AS is an international technology company based in Estonia and United States that creates revolutionary tools for developing quality software faster. With its award-winning products, ZeroTurnaround is transforming how software is created, enabling development teams to build, inspect and error-proof quality software with considerably less downtime. Founded in 2007, today ZeroTurnaround’s technologies are used by more than 5,200 enterprise teams, including 36 of the Fortune 100, representing more than 65,000 active users in more than 90 countries.
I like ZeroTurnaround because it's unique. Never in my life did I expect to work alongside such dedicated, smart, and motivated people.
Director of Sales
If you liked the movie Inception, then you'll like it here. You can't go much deeper into the JVM without building one yourself.
Team Lead, JRebel Core