Launch a career
that's out of this world
Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative plays a key part in the sales team’s success. We are looking for go-getters, communicators, and quick studies. If you enjoy working alongside driven, hard-working, and accountable people with a desire to WIN — this just might be the place for you. You can always expect to be challenged, to learn our business from the ground up, and to have fun while doing it. This is an opportunity to join a high velocity tech company with a stand-out culture, cross department partnering, and a day to day career that you’ll seriously enjoy!
- Set appointments with key decision-makers and influencers
- Work closely with sales team to set demos, valuate opps and close deals
- Record prospect’s notes in Salesforce to build better relationships with our consumers
- Work to accelerate sales cycle and refine the lead development process
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Develop ROI messaging in a competitive market
- Competitive nature – sales DNA
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to articulate ZT’s value
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Outgoing and ambitious personality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, not required
Perks of Working at ZT
- Competitive Medical and Dental Insurance
- 24-Hour Gym Facilities n-Site
- Free Snacks
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Happiness Factors: Friday Team Lunches, Company Beer Fridge, Table Tennis, Corporate Sponsored Sports, Monthly Happy Hours, Wine Club, and so much more
- Leadership Development: ZT Women’s Group, Mentor Program
ZeroTurnaround AS is an international technology company based in United States and Estonia that creates revolutionary tools for developing quality software faster. With its award-winning products, ZeroTurnaround is transforming how software is created, enabling development teams to build, inspect and error-proof quality software with considerably less downtime. Founded in 2007, today ZeroTurnaround’s technologies are used by more than 5,200 enterprise teams, including 36 of the Fortune 100, representing more than 65,000 active users in more than 90 countries.
One of the best reasons for working at ZeroTurnaround is the fact that we make our customers’ lives better every day and they get to tell us about it. We are constantly expanding our team, building new products and helping software eat the world faster. Come help us do it!
I like ZeroTurnaround because it's unique. Never in my life did I expect to work alongside such dedicated, smart, and motivated people.
Director of Sales
If you liked the movie Inception, then you'll like it here. You can't go much deeper into the JVM without building one yourself.
Team Lead, JRebel Core