Launch a career
that's out of this world
Business Development Representative
Interested in starting a career in Sales and want to join a hard-working, quirky, goal-oriented, collaborative team? This is an opportunity for recent and soon-to-be college graduates who are interested in software sales in a rapidly expanding business. Our culture is important—our team members enjoy an upbeat work environment where there is room to continue learning in a team setting. We strive for personal development while focusing on team dynamics. From your personal mentor, team lead, and awesome sales trainer coaching you along the way, there is no shortage of support throughout your career at ZT!
- In our team based setting, you’ll source prospects, develop opportunities and sell ZeroTurnaround’s JRebel to new accounts and generate increased business within existing accounts through outbound calling
- Interact with our awesome tech team to demo the product for potential clients
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Maintain complete notes in Salesforce.com CRM system
- Possible travel to trade shows and key accounts to promote and develop new business
- Ability to proactively engage customers and prospects
We’re looking for someone with:
- Desire to be coached, trained, and mentored towards a successful software sales career
- 0-2 years experience (We have a stellar sales training program!)
- Ability to react quickly in sales situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A real knack for being organized; Strong PC skills (Email, Excel, MS Word, basic typing skills)
- Desire to grow within the organization to potential management or Sr. Sales role
- Outgoing, desire to work hard and have fun
- Bachelor's degree
ZeroTurnaround AS is an international technology company based in Estonia and United States that creates revolutionary tools for developing quality software faster. With its award-winning products, ZeroTurnaround is transforming how software is created, enabling development teams to build, inspect and error-proof quality software with considerably less downtime. Founded in 2007, today ZeroTurnaround’s technologies are used by more than 5,200 enterprise teams, including 36 of the Fortune 100, representing more than 65,000 active users in more than 90 countries.
One of the best reasons for working at ZeroTurnaround is the fact that we make our customers’ lives better every day and they get to tell us about it. We are constantly expanding our team, building new products and helping software eat the world faster. Come help us do it!
I like ZeroTurnaround because it's unique. Never in my life did I expect to work alongside such dedicated, smart, and motivated people.
Director of Sales
If you liked the movie Inception, then you'll like it here. You can't go much deeper into the JVM without building one yourself.
Team Lead, JRebel Core