Launch a career
that's out of this world
Are you a natural communicator?
Can you run a good demo and show off products to potential customers over the phone and using web demonstrations?
Are you a techie who is well versed in the language of Java?
Do you thrive in a sales environment and feel energized by helping the sales team close deals?
Are you a natural connector, able to collaborate with engineering teams in Boston and Estonia to gather and provide pre and post sales technical support?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we want to meet you!
We’re looking for a professional with excellent technical skills, great communication skills, a positive attitude and a high energy level. We expect you to have a passion for learning and interest in exploring new technologies. You will be demoing our software for other software developers, therefore you have to clearly understand the underlying technologies. At the same time, you will be talking to a lot of people throughout the world and therefore you need to be able to adjust the technical level of your communication accordingly. You have to understand competitive solutions to help the sales staff close deals. You will also assist with training sales team members to gain a baseline understanding of Java and the related third party technologies. You may need to travel to trade shows and key accounts’ premises to promote and develop new business as needed. This is a full-time, completely on-site opportunity.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Understanding of Java EE and related frameworks, containers, IDEs and related technologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of an organization (developer, manager, director, vice president).
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills, both in person and via phone and web conferencing.
- Ability to react quickly in sales and support situations.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Passion for learning about technology.
- Competitive salary and salary increases.
- Annual leave is 4 weeks of vacation plus holidays.
- Excellent training – you’ll gain valuable knowledge about software sales, technology and business.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement – we encourage you to go for it!
- Awesome products to sell.
- Competitive compensation – you’ll be recognized for hitting your targets.
- Growing software business. An amazing work environment and location in Prague 7.
- GREAT people!
ZeroTurnaround is an international technology company based in Estonia, United States and Czech Republic that creates revolutionary tools for developing quality software faster. Our flagship product, JRebel, is helping tens of thousands of Java developers in almost 100 countries to skip builds and redeploys since 2007. Our other developer tool, XRebel, gives Java developers real time insight into application performance issues during development to help them understand and prevent potential issues early – before they reach production. ZeroTurnaround products are used by over 4000 organizations around the world including names like eBay, Disney, Volkswagen, IBM, Lufthansa and the US Federal Reserve.
One of the best reasons for working at ZeroTurnaround is the fact that we make our customers’ lives better every day and they get to tell us about it. We are constantly expanding our team, building new products and helping software eat the world faster. Come help us do it!
I like ZeroTurnaround because it's unique. Never in my life did I expect to work alongside such dedicated, smart, and motivated people.
Director of Sales
If you liked the movie Inception, then you'll like it here. You can't go much deeper into the JVM without building one yourself.
Team Lead, JRebel Core