Launch a career
that's out of this world
Business Development Representative (Entry Level Software Sales)
Interested in starting a career in Sales and want to join a hardworking, quirky, goal-oriented, collaborative team? This is an opportunity for recent and soon-to-be college graduates who are interested in software sales in a rapidly expanding business for our November class. Our culture is important—our team members enjoy an upbeat work environment where there is room to continue learning in a team setting. We strive for personal development while focusing on team dynamics. From your personal mentor, team lead, and awesome sales trainer coaching you along the way, there is no shortage of support throughout your career at ZT!
- In our team based setting, you’ll source prospects, develop opportunities and sell ZeroTurnaround’s JRebel to new accounts and generate increased business within existing accounts through outbound calling
- Interact with our awesome tech team to demo the product for potential clients
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Maintain complete notes in Salesforce.com CRM system
- Possible travel to trade shows and key accounts to promote and develop new business
- Ability to proactively engage customers and prospects
We’re looking for someone with:
- Desire to be coached, trained and mentored towards a successful software sales career
- Ability to react quickly in sales situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A real knack for being organized; Strong PC skills (Email, Excel, MS Word, basic typing skills)
- Desire to grow within the organization to potential management or Sr. Sales role
- Outgoing, desire to work hard and have fun
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Bachelor's degree
ZeroTurnaround AS is an international technology company based in Estonia and United States that creates revolutionary tools for developing quality software faster. Our flagship product, JRebel, is helping tens of thousands of Java developers in almost 100 countries to skip builds & redeploys since 2007 adding a month of productive time per developer for $475 a year. Our newcomer, XRebel, is a new kind of profiler that helps Java developers understand performance and prevent production issues. ZeroTurnaround products are used by over 4000 organizations around the world including names like eBay, Disney, Volkswagen, IBM, Lufthansa and the US Federal Reserve.
One of the best reasons for working at ZeroTurnaround is the fact that we make our customers’ lives better every day and they get to tell us about it. We are constantly expanding our team, building new products and helping software eat the world faster. Come help us do it!
I like ZeroTurnaround because it's unique. Never in my life did I expect to work alongside such dedicated, smart, and motivated people.
Director of Sales
If you liked the movie Inception, then you'll like it here. You can't go much deeper into the JVM without building one yourself.
Team Lead, JRebel Core