Here you will find a set of articles, blog posts, tutorials tailored for numerous different frameworks and application servers to get you up and running with JRebel and using the most of it.
- JRebel First Aid – this is the best document to debug a situation where reloading of classes or resources is not working. Check this only if you think you have problems.
- JRebel Reference Manual – a complete manual for the configuration options of JRebel. This is the last resort if you can’t get an option figured out or something is not working.
How-tos & Tutorials
- JRebel How-to: Using JRebel with JBoss Developer Studio and JBoss AS 7.1
- JRebel How-to: Using JRebel with Eclipse and GWT
- JRebel How-to: Getting started with Eclipse IDE (generic tutorial)
- JRebel How-to: Getting started with IntelliJ IDEA
- JRebel How-to: Configuring rebel.xml
- JRebel How-to: Getting started with Spring
- JRebel How-to: Getting Started with SAP NetWeaver Cloud
- Tutorial: Setting up JRebel Remoting in Eclipse
- JRebel and Jelastic: The Silver Lining for Your Java Cloud
- JRebel How-to: Zero Restarts with Oracle ATG Web Commerce
- JRebel How-to: Getting started with Apache Wicket
- JRebel How-to: Getting started with Apache Tiles
- JRebel How-to: Running JRebel License Server as a Windows service