Welcome to JRebel Documentation
Stop redeploying today. See your code changes in real time.
Get your JRebel as an IDE plugin. Here are instructions for setup, activation and usage in:
JRebel 6 comes with two agents: 6 and Legacy.
Learn about switching between these two.
How to configure your rebel.xml.
Problems? We have the solutions.
Remote server support
All of the JRebel benefits, applied to a remote server.
- Remote server support in Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA and NetBeans
- Remote server support with IBM Bluemix
- Remote server support with Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Remote server support with Amazon AWS
- Remote server support overview
Dig even deeper.