We’re glad to announce the JavaRebel 2.0.3 release. It is a maintenance release incorporating all the bugfixes that have accumulated during the past two months. It also updates the bundled plugins to the latest versions.
- Significantly improved Spring classpath* resolution which could previously lead to duplicate beans and conf files to be found.
- Support for IBM WebSphere 6.0
- Statistics now displays the number of elapsed days if less than 30.
- Fixed an issue causing IllegalMonitorStateException to be thrown from changed synchronized methods.
- Fixed an issue that caused AccessControlException on Sun App Server 8.2.
- Fixed an issue that caused a wrong SerialVersionUID to be generated.
- Fixed and issue with Class.getMethods() returning in random order (caused Flex failure).
- Fixed an issue that caused CurrentModificationException in Spring plugin.
You can pick up the new version on our download page, by clicking the standard download.