Product Updates, Company News & Fun
Just before the New Year, we have an update for our JRebel users. Just released, JRebel 5.1.2 with a number of improvements is available for download.
To give you some brief highlights:
- Apache Camel routes reloading
- Improved support for EJBs on JBoss 7
- Updated JRebel for Eclipse plugin
- Updated JRebel for IntelliJ IDEA plugin
- Updated JRebel for NetBeans plugin
We’re happy to have added support for Apache Camel routes reloading, if configured via RouteBuilder. This is a very interesting feature if you are Apache Camel user; now you can save some application restarts using JRebel! So help us make it better: please give us feedback what else would you like to see supported.